Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Personal best today :-)

So I've officially completed the NHS podcasts but have been carrying on doing 30 mins of running 3 times a week whenever possible! Its definitely harder with a gap of more than 2 days between runs and on Sunday, Chrissie and I went out whilst visiting the family in yorkshire and it was so hard! It didn't help that it was warm and I'd got my layering totally wrong! We managed 4k in half an hour. So today, back on home turf I went out after putting Peyton to bed. I knew where I had previously got to, so knew that I had to at least get to the same point but preferably further. I managed to get the layering just right today with a couple of new purchases and with chase and status playing in my ear...off I went. I was feeling confident and was tracking it on 'strava' on my phone so I could see how far off 5k I was. 4.7km in half an hour so not too much more to go before we reach our target of 5k in half an hour! Hopefully I'll get out again on Friday and let you know how I get on :-)  bye for now x

1 comment: