Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Last 25 minute run done...now for 28!

I completed my last 25 minute run on Monday night, with my sister-in-law, Chrissie after the kids had gone to bed. Normally we have had a bit of interval walking throughout the workout and that has been our time for a natter, but now we've started doing nonstop running we've had to learn how to run and talk! (It would just be antisocial to run in silence after all!) I've never really been able to hold a conversation whilst running before, it takes up too much breath and energy, but we managed to talk for the full 25 minutes without collapsing...not bad hey?! It actually felt easier because we weren't concentrating on how far we'd run or how long we had left. Recovery time is also getting shorter and its after runs like that, that I'm encouraged to keep going, and that this challenge might actually be possible...?! Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment