Thursday, 9 May 2013

Run for half an hour...DONE!

Well we have reached the final week of the podcasts and I went out last night to complete the first half an hour run :-) I went out by myself due to the time we ended up getting Peyton to bed and then I needed some fuel in my body too. I knew my target of where we'd got to with 28 minutes so I knew what I had to beat, and I did it :-). I surprised myself with a slightly faster than normal pace, which I managed to keep up all the way. Recovery time is getting less and all in all I am proud of myself so far! I've still got a long way to go to reach the half marathon mark, not quite covered 5k yet, but almost. After I've completed this week, I'll work on covering more ground in the half hour. Well I won't manage to get out until Sunday now I don't think so until then....ciao x

No comments:

Post a Comment